It’s safe to say that implants are the best thing since sliced bread. Dental implants in Turkey have a number of advantages over conventional dental treatment techniques, which is why people ask: “How Much Do Dental Implants Cost in Turkey?” Dental implants do not cause the discomfort of a foreign body in the mouth or physical discomfort as with removable dentures. It is also worth noting that with dental implants treatment, there is no need to grind down the adjacent teeth, as when installing a dental bridge. It is also an ideal solution for people who suffer from oral mucosal diseases, poor ridges, or intolerance to the materials used for fixed dentures.
What are Dental Implants Treatment and How Much Do Dental Implants Cost in Turkey?
Dental implants fill any empty space in a row of teeth, no matter how big it is. The advantage of implants is that they can be used to replace a single missing tooth or an entire missing jaw bone. It is possible not only to completely abandon a removable denture, but also to preserve as much bone volume as possible, and reduce pressure from adjacent teeth while eating.
Dental implants in Turkey are as close as possible to a natural tooth, both physically and aesthetically. Since dental implants fuse with the patient’s own bone, they provide the same functionality as your own teeth, unlike removable dentures that can make chewing difficult. Dental implants allow you to eat your favourite foods with confidence and without pain.
Dental implants treatment can also help to improve your speech and self-esteem. They can give you back a beautiful smile and you will be able to speak without worrying about how you look, so you feel more confident and attractive.
The dental implants at the FindGlob dental clinic in Turkey are made of high-quality materials, so the treatment is very durable and lasts for many years.
What Does The Price of Dental Implants in Turkey Consist of?
The qualification of the surgeon and orthopaedist
İt is on them that the correct implantation tactics are chosen and all stages of treatment are carried out correctly.
Remember, a good specialist always has an opinion based on the experience of treatment, and can always give sound advice on what to do. A true professional at the FindGlob dental clinic in Turkey thinks clearly and always offers a concrete and detailed treatment plan. After all, doctors get paid for this. Here is the first cost of dental implants treatment: The doctor examines and counsels the patient.
Even the most experienced specialist in Turkey cannot reliably understand the nature of the health problem and suggest ways to correct it without an X-ray before treatment.
The most common X-rays before dental implants are panoramic radiographs, computed tomography (CT), and guided dental X-rays. This is your second cost item.
Examinations of jaw bone before dental implants treatment in Turkey. They are necessary to check your general health and identify any diseases that may prevent you from getting dental implants. A referral for tests is made by the implantologist after the consultation
Oral Cavity Preparation and Sanation
This step should always include professional tooth cleaning in Turkey, treatment of decayed teeth, and removal of the roots of old teeth in the jaw bone. The latter can often be done at the same time, just before the implants are placed. In this case, the implants are placed in the extraction site of the extracted teeth.
Surgical Preparation For Dental Implants
In some cases, a jaw bone augmentation (sinus lift, splitting) may be necessary before dental implants treatment can be performed. This may be necessary if the jaw bone has insufficient volume or is very thin.
Dental Implants Placement
After all the preparatory steps of treatment are completed, the next step is the placement of the dental implants at the FindGlob clinic in Turkey, during which the surgeon-implantologist places the dental implants in the jaw. The cost of dental implants starts at £390.
Surgical treatment is performed under local anaesthesia and takes 40 to 60 minutes. After that, depending on the chosen treatment tactic, the gingiva is either completely or partially sutured around the abutments.
In the latter case, immediately after the removal of stitches, crowns are placed on the implants. In the case of classic or two-step implants installation, the healing time of dental implants is from 2 to 6 months.
The implantologist in Turkey usually fixes the healing time individually and it mostly depends on the bone density and the primary stability of implants.
After the dental implants treatment, the dentist will prescribe medication, based on your body’s needs and on an individual basis
Types of Dental Implants in Turkey
Peculiarities of dental implant types by shape:
- Root-shaped. Resembles a small artificial tooth root. It is designed to be screwed into the jaw. Such an implant is strong and easy to install if the necessary bone thickness is present.
- Plate. Shaped like a plate with a thin post attached. Suitable for patients with thin jaw bone tissue. Compared to the previous type, the plate type is more durable, but the adjustment process takes much longer.
- Endodontic. It is inserted only in the presence of a healthy root, stabilizing the tooth. In modern dentistry, endodontic types of dental implants are hardly ever used, because the risk of complications is too high.
- Basal. These are T-shaped implants. The dentist screws it into the deeper layers of the bone. It is ideal for people with little bone in the jaw.
- Single-stage. The doctor prepares the bone bed of the jaw and then inserts a non-removable construction. After 1-7 days, a temporary denture can be placed and then replaced with a permanent denture.
- Two-stage. The first stage is the insertion of the root portion of the dental implant into the bone tissue. When it is completely healed, the dentist inserts the prosthesis on over it.
- Immediate placement of implants. After the tooth is extracted, the treatment is placed at the extraction site. As a result, a gap is formed between the extraction site and the root of implants – an important disadvantage of this method.
- Delayed implantation. The tooth is extracted first, and full healing of the wound and periosteum changes are expected before the dental implant is implanted. The period between the removal of the natural teeth and the placement of the artificial teeth is 6-8 months.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental care still uses dental bridges and removable dentures, sometimes for reasons of economy, sometimes because of patients’ fear of the implant procedure itself, and sometimes because of contraindications, but certainly these methods are far less reliable and modern than implants placement. Dental implants are extremely popular because of their comfortable treatment, preservation of nearby teeth, and excellent aesthetics. Doctors at the FindGlob dental clinic in Turkey will select the most suitable type of dental prosthesis and carry out the procedure in such a way that the aesthetic and masticatory functions of the lost tooth element can be restored. The result will delight you and those around you!
Here are the advantages of implants:
- Restoration of masticatory function. The strength of other dentures is much lower than that of implants, so you should avoid the extensive list of foods with which these structures “fail”. With implants, you eat the same way you would with natural teeth – everything.
- Aesthetics. A dental implant fits snugly and you cannot tell apart from your natural teeth – but a dental bridge can.
- Durability. A quality implant by a good implantologist will last a lifetime. In addition, the clinic provides a warranty on it, which is very convenient and reassuring. This is a radical solution to the problem, so you can forget about it forever. Bridges and crowns do not last for so long.
There is no need to “spoil” healthy teeth. An implant is a versatile and self-sufficient construction whereas for a bridge you will have to grind down the neighbouring teeth and increase the load on them.
- The natural feel of the implant – once in place, you won’t feel it in your mouth, as with removable dentures, which take time to get used to.
Some people think: “We will cross that bridge when we come to it“, and delay going to the doctor until the last moment. But this has negative consequences. These are not the only advantages, but if you have any questions, please consult with a dentist at the FindGlob dental clinic in Turkey, who will be able to give you more information about dental implants and provide you with an individual treatment.