Absolutely every country in the world has quality dental treatment, but there are also bad results. It depends on many factors such as the qualifications of the doctor, the availability of equipment and so on. The term “Turkish teeth” means bad results of dental procedures. Because of the widespread use of the term in the media space, many people believe that all dental centers in Turkey are of poor quality. This is a misconception. Despite isolated cases of bad medical centers, Turkey is known for modern and quality dental restoration.
Table of Contents
What are Turkey Teeth?
The perfect Hollywood smile has become a symbol of modern society. To get perfect teeth, people in different countries are willing to pay a fortune and agree to any smile makeover method. Some people, on the contrary, want to save money and go to untested and bad dentists. So-called “teeth Turkey” has become a global trend. People from all over the world come to this country to get a perfect smile. And for some patients, unfortunately, this happens with bad consequences. Turkish teeth mean bad results from dental procedures, often with negative and irreparable consequences.
What are the downsides of the treatment?
The FindGlob dental clinic in Turkey provides only quality services and meets all the requirements and standards that are regulated by the state. Unfortunately, there are some bad medical centers in Turkey. Experts have collected the most important signs to pay attention to when choosing a clinic for new dental restoration in Turkey:
- The personnel and staff of the clinic. A visit to the institution will help you to form the right opinion about it. Not for treatment, but to understand where and with whom to deal. Look at the staff of the clinic. Decide in what atmosphere they will be working. Friendly, hospitable environment, smiling and helpful employees are the hallmark of the FindGlob dental clinic. Coming to his or her favorite job, the employee tries to help everyone, but if the clinic is just serving time for money, try not to get involved with such “specialists”.
- Dental technologies. When you visit a clinic in Turkey, ask questions about the technologies doctors use. Today, modern FindGlob dentistry offers the latest technologies designed to provide better and more painless smile makeovers, which may also be less expensive. These technologies may include, for example, treatment under a microscope or procedure without drilling. To get an idea about the level of dental care in a particular clinic, before you go “exploring”, prepare yourself, that is, gather relevant information, for example, on the Internet.
- Reviews about the clinic on the Internet and among acquaintances. In this matter, it is important not to rely on 1-2 reviews, both good and bad, but to approach the study on a larger scale. Look at the reviews on different resources, and ask your friends. If someone expresses dissatisfaction, it is worth finding out what exactly caused this person to say such things. You cannot rule out the possibility that the person received quality care and left a bad review just because the procedure was difficult and painful.
- Training of dentists in Turkey. In order for a dentist to be able to provide qualified assistance, with knowledge of all modern methods of restoration and problem-solving, and to be able to use modern technology, it is necessary to constantly learn and develop in the chosen direction. The clinic management must take care of this. Your task is to get answers to these questions before you go to the clinic for your first restoration.
Turkey Teeth: Why is it a Trend?
When people see high-profile headlines, they immediately have the question “Turkey Teeth – what is it?” After that, they read articles on the Internet about how patients’ teeth have been ground too hard or about other mistakes made by doctors. Of course, this may be true and unacceptable. So many have made the term “Turkish teeth” a worldwide trend and it has become a cliché.
Not all clinics and medical centers in Turkey can be considered bad. The result depends directly on the qualifications of the doctors, the use of modern equipment, sterility, and the chosen methods. Therefore, experienced and intelligent patients always carefully choose a clinic in Turkey and get a “Hollywood smile” for little money.
Celebrity choose Turkey for making their Turkey Teeth done
Celebes very often choose Turkey for a smile makeover. And there’s a reason for that. Restoration in Turkey allows you to get a perfect smile at a low cost and in the shortest possible time. For example, in America, dentistry is much worse. The procedures cost exorbitant amounts, and are of poor quality. Everyone has seen at least once on the Internet a pure white smile with veneers, which looks unnatural and even ridiculous. This is a sign of poor treatment.
The FindGlob dental clinic in Turkey uses the most modern materials, which allow you to achieve a natural-looking smile and make it perfect.
Is a cut-price reality for Turkey Teeth?
Turkish dentistry is famous for the optimal cost of procedures. But keep in mind that quality veneers, implants, and crowns cannot be fitted dirt cheap. Procedures at the FindGlob dental clinic in Turkey are cheaper than in the United States, Germany, Switzerland, and other countries. But the price includes:
- quality materials;
- using the latest and most accurate equipment;
- individual approach and selection of techniques for each patient;
- procedures by qualified doctors and much more.
That is why the restoration cost is optimal in Turkey. Don’t go to clinics that promise you a perfect smile cheaper than other medical centers. They lower the price at the expense of neglecting your health. Most often, such clinics save on dental materials, use cheap fakes, diagnose on outdated and poor equipment, and hire doctors without proper experience and education. If you go to such a clinic, you risk getting “Turkish teeth”.
Turkey Teeth: Bargain Smiles or Big Mistake
It is safe to say that the FindGlob clinic in Turkey has the best doctors. They provide a guarantee for their services and care about the health of each patient. Sanitary procedures are carried out regularly and according to the norms in the clinic, doctors improve their qualifications and are regularly trained in new techniques. So getting your teeth in Turkey means getting a perfect smile at an optimal price along with a vacation. Choose a proven and good clinic, as it is the key to a successful smile makeover.
What does Turkey Teeth perform: Crowns or Veneers?
Turkey uses the latest treatment methods such as dental implants, veneers and crowns. If you have lost teeth, your dentist may suggest dental implants. Metal parts made of titanium will be inserted into the jawbone. After the bone and implant have fused, a dental crown restoration will be performed to complete the procedure. The implants will look almost exactly like your natural smile. As for your visible teeth, if you are dealing with chipped, stained, misaligned, or worn teeth, you may want to consider veneers. Your dentist in Turkey may recommend a crown if an oral exam reveals that the tooth has been broken or worn, or the tooth has a weakened enamel structure.
The method of restoration is chosen by the doctor together with the patient after a thorough diagnosis and examination.
Why are teeth cheaper in Turkey?
The cost of dental treatment includes the following:
- the cost of medical equipment for the diagnosis and treatment of patients;
- the salaries of medical staff;
- rent or purchase of a building for the clinic;
- scheduled repairs and sanitation of the clinic;
- continuing medical education, and more.
The cost of dental treatment in Turkey is lower than in many other countries. This is due to the significantly lower cost of renting premises and purchasing equipment. Also, the government regulates the cost of treatment to make it optimal for both Turkish citizens and foreign tourists.
What does FindGlob do to avoid “Turkey Teeth”?
The priority of the dental clinic is patient safety and high-quality treatment. The following measures are taken to avoid “Turkey teeth”:
- the clinic employs doctors exclusively with high qualifications, extensive experience, and excellent attitude toward patients;
- doctors use only certified materials for treatment;
- all dentists treat people according to the protocol and the latest techniques;
- treatment is prescribed individually for each patient based on his or her indications, needs and wishes.
Only go to a proven clinic to get a Hollywood smile, not “Turkish teeth”. Be wise in your search for a dentist. This will help you avoid negative consequences and get a beautiful, healthy smile at the optimal price.