It is well-known that composite bonding in Turkey cost is the most affordable, competitive, and beneficial for international patients, especially those from the UK. Dentistry does not stand still and is constantly evolving, thanks to which the texture and colour of composite materials have been significantly improved and bring flawless results while enhancing the aesthetics of patients’ smiles. Composite bonding (veneers) helps to correct small dental defects, such as chips, cracks, stains, discolouration, and interdental spaces. Sign up for an inspection with a highly qualified specialist at FindGlob right now!
With the help of a smile design, you can permanently get rid of dental defects such as chips, cracks, stains, yellow teeth, interdental spaces, malocclusion, and unsatisfactory shape and size of teeth.
Table of Contents
A Composite Bonding: What Is It?
Composite bonding teeth Turkey (also known as composite veneers Turkey or composite restoration) is a cosmetic dentistry procedure that uses a special composite material to improve the smile aesthetics.
The composite material can mimic the natural colour and texture of tooth enamel, so it can correct a variety of cosmetic problems, such as:
- tooth cracks and chips;
- uneven shape or size of teeth;
- interdental gaps;
- stains and pigmentation on the teeth;
- the unhealthy smile appearance.
The dentist applies a composite material layer to the tooth surface and models it to create the desired shape and colour during dental bonding. Then the material is fixed on the tooth using a special light device.
How Much Is Composite Bonding in Turkey?
As a rule, composite bonding Turkey price ranges from £140 to £160. However, these are only indicative figures, and the final dental bonding cost Turkey can only be determined after consultation with a doctor. It is important to note that the teeth bonding Turkey price is usually lower than in the UK. It is due to differences in the level of costs for medical services and the general level of prices in different countries.
In addition, the teeth bonding Turkey cost may also vary depending on the chosen clinic and its reputation, the materials and cutting-edge technologies used, and additional services that may be included in the composite bonding Turkey package.
Composite Bonding in Turkey: Indications
Teeth bonding Turkey is a procedure that can be recommended for different patients and cases. The indications for composite bonding at FindGlob are as follows:
dental defects such as chips, cracks, bumps, and small holes, because the treatment allows the doctor to restore the shape and natural appearance of the tooth;
uneven or misaligned smile (composite restoration can create a more even and symmetrical smile);
interdental gaps (diastema);
stained or discoloured teeth;
improving the smile aesthetics (the treatment allows the doctor to change the shape, colour, and texture of the teeth to create a more attractive and natural-looking smile).
How Is the Composite Bonding Treatment Performed?
The cosmetic bonding Turkey procedure is restoring dental treatment using a special composite material. Below you can find the order in which the treatment is carried out.
- Conducting an examination and assessment of the condition of the teeth. If necessary, the teeth can be lightly prepared.
- Choosing a composite material that is closest to the patient’s natural teeth.
- Mixing resin and stain (if needed) to match the exact tooth shade.
- Applying the composite to the tooth surface and carefully modelling it to create the desired shape and contour.
- Using a special UV lamp to cure the material.
- Carrying out polishing to give the tooth a natural shine and smoothness.
- Final check.
Composite Veneers Advantages and Disadvantages
Turkey teeth composite bonding has several benefits making it a popular method of restoring teeth. Also, this procedure has a few minor drawbacks, like any other dental treatment.
Composite Veneers Advantages
the natural appearance and the ability to shade the composite material following the colour of the patient's natural teeth;
minimal loss of enamel, unlike other methods such as crowns or veneers;
fast execution from 30 minutes to several hours, depending on the restoration's complexity;
the ability to perform bonding in one visit;
relatively low cost compared to crowns or veneers;
restoration of small defects such as chips, irregularities, gaps between teeth, or changes in the shape of teeth.
Composite Veneers Disadvantages
As with any treatment, dental bonding has some of the following disadvantages to be aware of:
composite materials can be prone to staining and discolouration over time, especially if you have a habit of consuming foods that can stain your teeth, such as coffee, tea, or smoking;
composite materials can wear down over time, especially if they are subjected to heavy chewing or if you grind your teeth, which can lead to small chips or loss of shine;
composite materials may be less durable than other materials, such as ceramic;
composite materials may be less effective in correcting severe tooth defects or reshaping teeth.
Composite Bonding vs. Porcelain Veneers: What Is the Difference?
Composite bonding veneers Turkey and porcelain veneers at FindGlob are two different cosmetic dentistry procedures that improve the appearance of teeth.
- Dental bonding uses a special composite material, and porcelain veneers are made from thin ceramic plates created in a dental laboratory.
- Porcelain veneers are made from ceramic, which is long-lasting. They will usually last much longer than composite bonding and are less prone to staining and wear.
- The procedure for installing porcelain veneers requires several visits to the specialist. Dental bonding can be completed in one visit.
- Porcelain veneers are usually more expensive than composite bonding as they require fabrication in a dental lab and more complex treatment.
How Long Does Composite Bonding Last?
Composite dental treatment Turkey durability depends on several factors. Cosmetic bonding can last 5 to 10 years on average. However, the duration may be even longer.
Regular and proper dental care and oral hygiene can significantly affect the duration of cosmetic bonding. Regular brushing and visiting the dentist will help keep your bonding in good condition.
Consumption of colouring drinks, coffee, tea, or smoking can cause discolouration of the composite bonding and reduce its durability.
FAQs About Composite Bonding in Turkey
Yes, teeth are usually partially ground before the composite bonding treatment. This procedure creates enough space for the composite material layer applied to the teeth.
Grinding the teeth also helps to ensure good adhesion (bond) between the tooth and the composite material, providing the durability and stability of the bonding.
As a general rule, tooth grinding for dental bonding is minimal and too much dental tissue is not removed. The dentist will make the tooth surface grinding using special tools and abrasive materials.
Yes, composite bonding can be removed if needed. The procedure for removing cosmetic bonding is called debonding.
Debonding can be performed by a dentist using special tools such as dental burrs or bonding tools. The dentist will carefully separate the layer of composite material from the tooth surface, minimising possible damage to the tooth enamel.
However, it is essential to note that debonding should only be performed by a qualified dentist, as improper removal of dental bonding can damage tooth enamel or cause discomfort. Remember that you should not try to remove composite veneers yourself.
After a composite bonding treatment, there are a few things to avoid for the long and quality result. Here are some recommendations:
- avoid the consumption of colouring products (coffee, tea, red wines, and berries, and smoking) during the first 48 hours after the bonding treatment;
- avoid hard and sticky foods (hard meats, nuts, hard candies, and chewing gum) in the first few days after the treatment;
- be careful when brushing your teeth after the bonding treatment: avoid strong pressure on the teeth and use a soft toothbrush;
- try not to use your teeth to open packages or bite on hard objects like pencils or pens, as this can damage the composite or even break teeth.