Dental veneers in Turkey are thin glass-ceramic plates, 0.3-0.5 mm thick, which are attached to the front side of the teeth with special cement. They are a kind of quality microprostheses, allowing the correction of the shape, position and colour, eliminating aesthetic defects and protecting teeth from decay. Veneers are a quality alternative to dentures, whitening andbraces but cheaper and faster! That is why many patients choose this method of treatment in Turkey.
From £ 190
Table of Contents
The cost of Dental Veneers in Turkey
The cost of a modern porcelain veneer for a tooth is usually higher than the price of a photopolymer filling. But the colour, aesthetics, reliability, and service life of dental veneers are far superior to any photopolymer treatment. Therefore, the cost of such treatment is fully justified.
Full set of veneers price primarily depends on the chosen brand. Dentists at the FindGlob dental clinic in Turkey use quality, modern and durable onlays from the best manufacturers from around the world:
E-MAX® LAMINATE VENEERS
CELTRA® DUO Laminate Veneer (Sirona Smile Design and CAD/CAM Technology)
Denta White (Veneer)
After diagnosis, the dentist in Turkey will help decide on the type of veneers and choose the appropriate manufacturer for each patient.
What Are Dental Veneers in Turkey?
This treatment can be divided into two large groups: direct and ceramic. Ceramic veneers are thin (fractions of a millimetre) plates applied to a previously prepared tooth and attached with a special cement. The ceramic veneer itself is made in a dental laboratory, where it is given the desired colour and shape.
Direct veneers are made from a plastic glass-ceramic mass, which is applied directly to the tooth of the patient, then it is given the desired shape and hardened in the light of a special polarising lamp. The key difference between direct veneers and their analogues (ceramic, composite, Lumineers) is that they are made in one session, without additional preparation of the tooth.
Ceramic veneers, like straight onlays, are highly durable, comparable to the strength of a human smile. Veneers successfully serve their patients for decades; if damaged, they can be restored to their original appearance. Onlays do not require complicated special care – normal oral hygiene is sufficient.
Medical indications for dental veneers in Turkey:
Types of Dental Veneers
Pros and Cons of Dental Veneers in Turkey
Everyone’s mouth is subjected to considerable stress, which inevitably leads to darkened enamel, chips, cracks and other defects. Prolonged treatment and restoration are not always the best solution, in most cases due to the busyness of modern people. The best option for busy people and those who want to quickly achieve a dazzling smile are veneers, which require 2-3 visits to the dentist. Dental veneers in a clinic in Turkey have many advantages:
1. They conceal imperfections of enamel. Cracks, chips, and darkening worsen the aesthetics of the smile. Onlays not only make the smile smoother and whiter but also allows you to hide the imperfections of the smile.
2. They do not stain. Wine, coffee, cigarettes, and vegetables leave a “mark” on tooth enamel. Of course, you can brush with whitening toothpaste, and get a professional dental hygiene treatment or whitening by a dental hygienist, but this does not mean that you are immune to repeat darkening. Veneers are resistant to this effect.
3. Hypoallergenic and biocompatible. The treatment does not cause rejection or allergic reactions. This means that veneers can be placed by anyone, except bruxism patients and contact sports enthusiasts.
4. They look natural. The doctor chooses the shape and colour of the veneers individually for each patient. And because the enamel is ground down before the onlays are placed, they do not thicken the teeth.
5. Painless installation. Before the treatment, the doctor grinds down the enamel. The treatment is performed under local anaesthesia or without it.
6. The oral cavity is protected. At the same time, the onlays protect from two problems – the formation of soft plaque and dental caries under the onlays.
7. Durable. Rumours that veneers may peel off are a fiction of patients who do not follow the doctor’s recommendations.
Why are Dental Veneers Cheaper in Turkey?
Dental veneers in Turkey are much cheaper than in other European countries, America or Asia. Optimal cost for both locals and dental tourists allows everyone to get a Hollywood smile. Both celebrities and school teachers get smiles treated in Turkey. Inexpensive but quality treatment is possible due to the low cost of renting premises for medical centres. This makes it possible to make minimal extra charges for treatment and give any patient a perfect result!
Should I Get Dental Veneers in FindGlob?
The placement of dental veneers is one of the best ways to treat, align and restore a smile, the results of which last for a long period. Most often, the plates are fixed on the front teeth (8 lower and 10 uppers), which are visible when smiling, but onlays can also be placed on other areas, because they can withstand heavy loads, which are not available to most analogues on the market.
Most clinics give patients a warranty on veneers for 6 to 12 months. This is enough time to evaluate the quality of materials and the doctor’s work. If there are any flaws, they will show up within six months. If during the warranty period, the lining gets unglued, breaks off or causes other problems, the patient can contact us and the defect will be repaired free of charge.
Therefore, onlays can be called the easiest, most modern, safe and painless way to transform your smile. For a short time and low cost, you can get a perfect smile for years to come. You’ll be on cloud nine after installation.
Other Popular Dental Treatments in Turkey
If the patient has intact teeth, treatment with ceramic onlays is the perfect solution. But what to do if the tooth is destroyed? In such cases, the patient is faced with two options for further treatment – to restore the destroyed tooth with a crown or to remove the tooth and place an implant.
Structures supported by their treated smile last an average of 10 years. This is because such a tooth is not nourished by the nerve and over time its structure deteriorates. An implant is a full-fledged replacement for a lost tooth. The implant is made of a bioinert titanium alloy, is implanted into the bone and replaces the root of the lost tooth, and the crown is placed on top. The world’s best implant manufacturers give a lifetime warranty on their products. These are the implants used by dentists in Turkey. It’s safe to say about implants: “Good things come to those who wait.