Sometimes patients delay aesthetic or physiological dental treatment for a variety of reasons. Most often, they worry about finding a safe, inexpensive and quality dental clinic in Turkey. Dental health is crucial for human health in general, as well as for the appearance and development of self-confidence. Therefore, it is important to be all ears, learn detailed information about this and see a dentist as soon as possible, so that the condition of your smile does not deteriorate even further.
Treatments we Provide
You are Our Priority at FindGlob Dental Centre
Everyone wonders where to get your teeth done in Turkey. But there are many clinics in Turkey. How do you choose a good one? Pay attention to the following factors and consider them during your search:
- the friendliness of the clinic staff and a good attitude towards each patient, making an individual plan of examination and treatment;
- cleanliness of the clinic, disinfection and sterilisation of all instruments and premises.
- comfort – knowing that there will be no pain or discomfort during dental restoration, quality anaesthesia will be used;
- a comprehensive solution to the problem: if necessary, the dentists will diagnose and conduct all required operations, medical personnel of our clinic consists of dentists of different specialisations;
- professionalism: only licensed and qualified specialists who have a lot of experience and knowledge work at the FindGlob dental clinic in Turkey.
What Standards Should You Pay Attention to When Choosing the Best Place for Teeth in Turkey?
Every patient wants to find the best place to get teeth done in Turkey. Many people rely on feedback from patients with experience. However, you should not trust only the evaluations of strangers, they may not be entirely correct. For example, a patient puts a finger on his dentist when he himself did not follow the recommendations, which led to complications after the procedure. The ideal solution is to do your own research and find the best place for teeth in Turkey.
When contacting a health centre in Turkey, pay attention to these factors:
- Were you asked to fill out a questionnaire and give information about your health condition?
- Did the dentist ask you questions and talked to you before the examination to get a complete picture of your health and dental condition?
- Did the dentist perform up-to-date diagnostics (targeted dental X-rays or CT scans) before treatments?
- Did the doctor perform a detailed examination of the entire oral cavity?
- Did the dentist take into account your opinion about the choice of materials and treatment methods and your wishes about the final appearance of the best teeth in Turkey?
How to choose the Best Place to Get Teeth Done in Turkey?
When looking for the best clinic, it is important to analyse many factors. This will help you avoid negative experiences, and, even worse, health problems. Don’t try to save as much money as possible by neglecting quality. It is better to get your smile transformed once for many years at an optimal price than to go to the dentist with new problems at the bad clinic every six months.
1. A variety of dental services
Often, oral and dental problems are closely related, so several specialists (a dental therapist, an orthopaedic surgeon, and a periodontist) may need to be consulted and involved in your treatment at the clinic. Only if dentistry offers all kinds of dental services, you can count on a fully comprehensive treatment (restoration of gums, treatment and filling root canals, professional oral hygiene, dental prosthetics, dental implants, etc.). The presence of various qualified specialists is very important in a good clinic.
2. Each patient's medical record
You must be entered into the medical centre’s database regardless of the number of visits. This lists chronic diseases and information about allergies to medication. The doctor completes this card with any important information about you. If you visit the dentist again in the future, the dentist can prepare for your appointment and review your medical records to get a complete picture of your health
3. Modern dental technologies
Modern dentistry uses the best equipment for effective procedures. If the dental clinic of your choice has access to new technologies and successfully uses them in its work (dental microscope, 3D modelling of the jaw, computer tomography, A-PRF, etc.), then, if necessary, specialists can conduct a thorough diagnosis. An accurate diagnosis greatly influences the entire outcome of the treatment.
4. Experience and professionalism
The credentials and previous professional experience of the dentist are critical. It is also important how long these specialists have been working at the clinic and, therefore, are part of the same team. The cohesion of the medical staff indicates the professionalism and high qualifications of the doctors.
5. Compliance with hygienic standards
The highest requirements for cleanliness and sterility are placed on the medical field, which includes the dental practice. The authorities of Turkey regulate this and therefore there are certain requirements for medical centres. These requirements are for the safety of both doctors and patients. Thoroughly inspect the clinic for compliance with sanitary and hygienic standards.
6. Involving the patient in the dental treatment process
Painlessness and comfort during procedures are very important for patient. The specialist should discuss all the details with you. The dentist will first examine you and tell you about any problems you have identified. He or she will then suggest dental treatment methods. The final decision must be taken together. It is also important that the doctor explains what he or she will do during any manipulations and procedures with the patient. This will help the patient to relax and feel comfortable.
7. Guarantee for Dental Treatment in Turkey
If a dental clinic provides a guarantee for its work, it means that the dentist is personally responsible to the patient for restoration, dentures and other services, and is willing to correct any errors in his or her work without charging a correction fee.
The FindGlob dental clinic in Turkey provides only safe, high-quality and effective dental care for patients. That is why you will receive a guarantee for all performed procedures upon completion.
Popular Dental Treatments at the FindGlob Clinic in Turkey
All the latest and most modern dental treatments are now available in Turkey. This allows anyone to get the perfect Hollywood smile.
Dental Veneers in Turkey
Dental veneers are thin plates of various durable materials that are securely attached by applying a special cement. These are a kind of micro prostheses that allow you to correct the shape, position and colour of your smile, eliminate aesthetic defects and protect your smile from decay.
The number of visits to the dentist depends on the type of veneers to be placed. If the treatment involves ceramic veneers, several visits are necessary; however, if the veneers are straight, one visit may be enough.
Benefits of Dental Veneers
Ceramic dental veneers, despite the longer fitting process, have several advantages:
- ceramic onlays are indistinguishable from a real tooth due to partial transparency, allowing light rays to penetrate the veneer and reflect off the tooth tissue;
- dental veneers do not stain – their ceramic surface is smooth and impermeable to food stains;
- minimal tooth preparation required;
They are slightly more expensive because ceramic veneers take longer to be fitted and manufactured.
Dental Implants in Turkey
The dental implant is an artificial prosthetic structure. It is a very realistic imitation of a real tooth and is virtually invisible to others. The main difference from other techniques is that the prosthesis is supported by artificial titanium roots that are implanted into the jawbone.
The Main Benefits of Dental Implants at FindGlob
Dental implants have a number of benefits:
- It is minimally traumatic. Implants do not require the grinding and supporting of the healthy oral cavity and the dentures do not damage the gums;
- Physiological stability. The patient quickly gets used to dentures and stops noticing them;
- Aesthetic appeal. Dentures resemble a natural smile and do not have visible fixtures;
- Secure fixture. The device withstands full masticatory forces without loosening.
- Preservation of bone volume;
- Long lifespan. The dental implant can be used without replacement for 10 years or more;
- Easy care. The rules for oral hygiene are the same as for the natural smile.
Contact the best dentist at the clinic in Turkey as soon as possible, and the doctor will diagnose you and help you find a modern method for transforming your smile!